Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Accused Has Something to Say


I thought that the picture The Complain of the Watch was appropriate for this defense, both because it is from the 1770s, and also because my whole case rests on the fact that I have been too busy to post.
I work for an Opera company which shall, for the moment, remain nameless, and we open the first show of the season tonight. I have been coordinating costumes for volunteers as well as actors, and preparing for the gala ball tonight. So basically I've been busy, and in real life that is why I have neglected to post.
However, I promise that coming up shortly I will resume both diary entries and tidbits from the eighteenth century world. I just have to get back into my research.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Your Chateau

  With another successful Fetes Galante complete at the Chateau de Versailles, I thought we'd have a Versailles-themed FYC. Enjoy this d...