Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Millinery Shop at Colonial Williamsburg

Abby, over at Stay-ing Alive, has posted a lovely review of her crazy-sewing-schedule-fueled weekend event at Colonial Williamsburg. The lucky girl actually works at CW and was able to utilize their excellent staff and resources to pull off a beautiful outfit complete with hat in a week! I suddenly feel so lazy.

Intrigued by her post I looked up the shop from which she borrowed the hat, and came across a very detailed article about Margaret Hunter's Millinery Shop which originally appeared in a Colonial Williamsburg publication. As such all rights are theirs, and I make no claim to the contrary. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the lovely shout out! I feel very fortunate that I have such lovely and talented friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward very much to seeing more pictures of your outfit.

    ReplyDelete

For Your Chateau

  With another successful Fetes Galante complete at the Chateau de Versailles, I thought we'd have a Versailles-themed FYC. Enjoy this d...