Saturday, May 19, 2012

Pompadours On Sale Now!

Just a friendly reminder that these gorgeous, historically-accurate, well-made, brocade, dyeable works of art are on pre-sale right now at www.american-duchess.com. If they do not reach a minimum number of orders these shoes will not be produced, and we will all be very disappointed. Sadly, I cannot order the 50 pairs I wish I could.

You know you want them, and at $115 on sale you don't want to wait for the non-pre-sale price of $135 to get a pair. If I could only buy one of the many American Duchess historical styles it would be this one. Don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Your Chateau

  With another successful Fetes Galante complete at the Chateau de Versailles, I thought we'd have a Versailles-themed FYC. Enjoy this d...